Sunday, March 27, 2011

Narrative Poem

I packed my bags
The sky was dark
There we drove
To the airport, a long ways away

We hoped on board
I don't remember much from the first plane ride
Yet I don't remember much from the second one either
All I know is.... the meal wasn't that good

Then we got off
And saw what we got ourselves into
Me and my dad looked at each other
Then we went on their car, into Mexico

When me, my dad, my cousins and my grandparents arrived at their house
We had a dinner of pizza and soda
Then we all went to sleep
We were going to go places the next day

Then we hoped in their car
And we went to the Mayan pyramids
We didn't do this in one sitting I mind you
We made multiple stops to get there

When we got there it was beautiful
The pyramids were so big
It was to bad we couldn't walk on them
Well I would have been tired anyway

After that our vacation was good
We went to the beach
Unfortunately there was recently a storm there
So there was some garbage there, not a lot but some

After that we got burger king
It was when I was little so I got the King Kong toy
I really enjoyed that vacation
Oh yeah, my sister was there and she got sunburned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home